PROUDLY REPRESENTING CLIENTS IN ARIZONA
If you are searching for real estate lawyers in Scottsdale, High Desert Family Law Group can help! The legal team at High Desert Family Law Group is well versed in complex residential and commercial real estate issues. Our attorneys have vast experience in the acquisition and disposition of millions in investment capital in vacant or partially developed residential land, master plan communities and entitlement and zone change opportunities throughout the western United States. Read on to learn more.
HIGH DESERT FAMILY LAW GROUP CAN MEET ANY OF YOUR REAL ESTATE NEEDS!
At High Desert Family Law Group our real estate attorneys can provide legal counsel for buyers and sellers of residential real estate. Some of our clients even reside in other states and are buying or selling vacation properties in Arizona. It is normal practice in Arizona for the licensed realtor to draft a purchase contract and for the title company to conduct a title search, issue a title insurance policy, and draw up and record title instruments.
USING A REAL ESTATE AGENT CAN BE INSUFFICIENT
The most important document in a real estate transaction is the purchase contract. Your real estate attorney is your greatest resource for the drafting, review or revisions of your contract to ensure that the transaction you signed off on is the one that you have genuinely made. You should take advantage of your realtor’s skills in marketing, bargaining and guiding you throughout your transaction.
A REAL ESTATE ATTORNEY SHOULD REVIEW YOUR CONTRACT
When a transaction proceeds efficiently, few people concentrate on the contract. It’s usually a good idea to have an experienced real estate attorney prepare and go over your purchase contract to avoid problems.
- An attorney will let you know your rights and alternatives so you can take proper steps to investigate your proposed transaction.
- An attorney will inform you on possibly troublesome real estate transactions.
- An attorney working for the benefit of the seller can correct title problems, and review and correct lease agreements. An attorney working for the benefit of a buyer can outline purchase agreements, review title reports and clarify the escrow process.
- An attorney with an understanding of estate planning can considerably helping families in determining how to legally hold title to a property, how to hand over the title of a property, and before or after death.
- At High Desert Family Law Group we often work with home-owners associations and help them rectify real estate disputes with members concerning homeowner associations’ rights and obligations.